søndag den 10. november 2013

Weekend's ending.

Hey guys!

I hope y'all have had a great weekend, and ready to start school, work or whatever that happens tomorrow!

My fingers are cramping, as I've been playing guitar for the last couple of hours, trying to learn fireflies on guitar, arranged by Sungha Jung. And if you didn't guess it by the name, he's Asian. That doesn't help me at all.. It's freaking hard, but it's getting somewhere, and I'll keep on fighting till it's perfect! But that guy's really amazing! Check him out if you haven't - it's truly worth it!

But yeah - now I'll just be off to do the last pieces of my homework. Always the worst part of the weekend, but it has to be done.

I'm really happy to see that the blog's growing - more and more views are coming in everyday! :-D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar