onsdag den 6. november 2013

My first post

Hey guys!

This is my first time blogging, so I'm not really sure what to write about or how to do it.. But practice makes master, right?
I'm a 14 year old boy from Denmark with Iranian parents - so I can speak 3 languages just about pretty easily, and I'm also on my way to learning German. In my spare time I play basketball, guitar and piano, and I enjoy that hella lot!
I decided to make a blog to as I've been considering it for a long time, but always been to lazy to try - so now I'm giving it a shot, and hoping to be succesful! The main reason that I decided to try blogging out, is that I'm getting kinda bored in my sparetime - my activities just don't take up enough of my time, so I need something to fill it out - and hopefully blogging help me out there!

And I also decided to start posting videos on youtube, so it'd make me really happy if you guys checked my first video in 2013 out! :))) It's a guide on how to draw a square in paint!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Lwp5JcQjo
My future videos will most likely be a looooot more serious, but I'll get to that point soon!


If you guys have any requests, make sure to leave a comment letting me know! It can be anything that crosses your mind! Don't be shy :-D

Have a great day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar