torsdag den 14. november 2013

My guitar string broke..

Hey guys!

I was playing guitar earlier - it's getting pretty nice actually! I might post a video or something when it's all done! I never really thought I'd get this far with it, so it really feels amazing, and I enjoy it a lot!

But yeah, while I was playing, I think I slammed one of the strings too hard, and it broke.. So I went to the mall with a couple of my friends and looked for the strings. We went to 3 different stores where the first 2 had sold out.. I mean like, how many people are breaking their guitar strings this often?! It freaking annoyed me, but it was a pretty good trip, and we had a bunch of fun, so it was all good!

Now in about an hour I'll be off to an information meeting about an exchange trip where we'll be living at a stranger's family in Germany with the school. We're sending some information about ourselves, so the teachers from the 2 schools can match us up on behalf of our interests. I'm really excited about the trip, and I always just love getting to leave the house, so I really can't wait for it!

I'll get back to you guys after it's done!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar