torsdag den 7. november 2013

Losing touch

In the middle of the summer vacation I started talking to this girl, and we got really close. Even though she lives like 12 hours by plane away from me, I got all crazy about her. We texted and skyped for hours everyday all day. My parents even got mad with me for talking so much to her, but yeah.. Parents :D

Recently it's just been turning around though. We barely speak anymore, as we're both hella busy, and it's really killing me. I miss her soo much, and it's been over a week since we last were able to have a real conversation - I just can't take it no more! I need this to change.

On the bright side - my friends are amazing! They mean the world to me, and I have no idea what to do without them. They've just been helping me out so much lately, and I owe them everything for that!!

Have a good one guys!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar